Members can volunteer, advocate and become a cause champion. Join one of our Impact Communities to see your gift in action.
You can select the Impact Community that matches your interest, and you’ll receive more information about how to get engaged.
- Good Deeds for Basic Needs Champion: A community of people dedicated to ensuring all people in our region have access to basic needs such as food, shelter, education and health care.
- Equity and Access Champions: A community of people committed to social change who aim to level the playing field to give everyone an equal chance to succeed.
- Kids Cause Champions: A community of supporters who help children and families build resiliency and economic well-being.
- Eastern Area United: A group for people who care about the well-being of those living and working in Brown and Clermont Counties.
- Northern Kentucky United: A group for people who care about the well-being of those living and working in Northern Kentucky.
- Southeastern Indiana United: A group for people who care about the well-being of those living in Dearborn and Ohio Counties.
We value all gifts, no matter the amount. And above all, we value YOU, the giver! We want you to know how your gift is at work making good happen in our community.
We are pleased to recognize donors for their generous gifts of $1,000 and above (Leaders Society) and $10,000 and above (Tocqueville Society).
As a member of United Way’s donor societies, you’ll get direct access and a behind-the-scenes look at how your generous gift is changing lives in our community.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or ideas to share.